Unit9 When was he born？
I Knowledge target：
1）Master of past tense special questions and the time clauses guided by “when”
2) Learn to use “when, how long” to lead the special questions
3) Grasp the key words: be born start doing sth. start to do sth. stop doing sth stop to do sth etc.
II Ability to target:
1) Listen: understand the dialogue about outstanding character.
2) Speaking: talk about his life experience.
3) Reading: can read the article describes outstanding cultural relics.
4) Write: introduce yourself and around the students , write the life experience.
III Moral education target:
Through understanding the personal experience, celebrity their aggressive efforts of the spirit, and we learned when things are not for the night。 IV Key points and difficulties：
1) The special questions guided by when/how long.
2) Words and phrases: be born start doing sth. stop doing sth. start