Part I Listening Comprehension (30marks, 30 minutes)
1-5: BCCAC 6-10: BBADD
11-15: DAABB 16-20: DBCBD
21. education 22. curious 23. living 24. museums
25. historical 26. vivid 27. attitudes
28. What about the tourist who goes to Hong Kong?
29. seeing and feeling the lack of space
30. The tourist to Hong Kong will never forget the contrasts
Part II Reading Comprehension (40marks, 40 minutes)
注：本小题共计40分；其中Section A每题2分，共30分，Section B 每题1分，共10分。
Part III Integrated Testing (15marks, 20 minutes)
56-60: ABACC 61-65: BADAA
66-70: BCDCB 71-75: CBABA
Section B: Short Answer Questions
76. the earth’s magnetic field
77. similar iron containing cells
78. use their internal compass
79. to find one’s way
80. Gerta Fleissner
注：本小题共计15分 其中Section A每题0.5分，共10分，Section B 每题1分，共5分。
Part IV writing (15marks, 30 minutes)
I am a sport lover. For me, sports are not only related to exciting games, but also to a wonderful lifestyle, and it may benefit people for life.
I am fond of playing table tennis and I have been interested in the game for more than ten years. From it, many friends and opponents appeared, and in the process, we have developed good friendship. Moreover, the table tennis is a valuable sport. From it you can gain full exercise of your body. Also, you can develop fast response and quick mind towards unexpected events.