1. Unfortunately, when I dropped in, Doctor Li _____ for Beijing to join in the fight again SARS, so we only had time for a few words.
A. just left
B. has just left
C. is just leaving
D. was just leaving
2．He hasn't come yet．What do you consider _______ to him？
A．happens B．has happened C．happening D．to happen
3. ______ is known to us all is that China has launched Shenzhou V spaceship successfully.
4. —You've made great progress in your studies of English, haven't you?
—Yes, but much .
A. remains to do
B. is remained to do
C. remains to be done
D. is remained to be done
5. ______ that the South African writer John Coetzee won the Nobel Prize in Literature for 2003.
A. They’er reported
B. He’s reported
C. We’er reported
D. It’s reported
6. ______ the Atlantic Ocean crosses the equator, the trade winds cause a flow of water to the west.
7. — You can't finish the book in less than an hour,I suppose?
A. Yes, I'm sure I can
B. No, hardly
C. Sorry, I can't
D. I don't think I can
8. It's impossible for all the people to get jobs because of them are not fit for them.
C. not all
D. every one
9. — When will you leave for Paris for a visit?
10. The two old sisters，_______ so long，held each other and burst into tears．
A．being separated B．having been separated C．having separated D．had been separated
11. Never _______ forget the days when _______ together with you．
A．shall I；I lived B．shall I；did I live C．I shall；I lived D．I shall；did I live
12. Why didn't you tell me there was no meeting today? I _____ all the way here _____the heavy snow.
A. needn't have driven；through
B. can't have driven；across
C. mustn't have driven；through
D. shouldn't have driven；cross
13．It was the training _______ he had at school _______ made him good jumper．
A．what；what B．that；that C．what；that D．that；had
14. It was _____ great shock to the world that two airplanes crashed into _____ World Trade Centre in New York on Sept．11．A．a；／B．the；the C．a；the D．／；the
15. For quite _____ students，their teacher's advice is more important than _____ of their parents'．
A．few；one B．a few；that C．a little；some D．a lot；many
2. B。本题是“特殊疑问词+ do you consider／suppose／think／believe．．．+ 陈述语序的句子其它成分”结构。根据第一句，可知强调了对现在的影响，故用现在完成时。学生易错选A、C。误选C是因为consider后应接动词ing形式，而忽略了句子的结构，即没有考虑到consider后面接的是宾语从句，从句的主语是what，缺少的是从句的谓语；选A 是因为没有考虑到从句的时态应该用现在完成时。
3. B。此题考查主语从句，其主语从句缺少主语，What在此等于the thing which，故选B项。
4. C。remain作系动词用，本身不用于被动语态，有时与不定式的被动结构构成合成谓语，意为“尚待”。如：A number of problems remain to be solved.
5. D。It’s repor ted 意为“据报道”，it为形式主语，后面的that从句才是真正的主语。如果要用选项A、B、C表示“据