Measures for the Administration of Financial Institutions' Reports on
Large-Sum Transactions and Suspicious Transactions
Article 1 In accordance with the Anti-Money Laundering Law of the People's Republic of China, the Law on the People's Bank of China and other relevant laws and administrative regulations, these Measures are formulated to prevent money laundering activities through financial institutions and to standardize their reporting of large or dubious transactions.
第一条为防止利用金融机构进行洗钱活动,规范金融机构大额交易和可疑交易报告行为,根据《中华人民共和国反洗钱法》、《中华人民共和国中国人民银行法》等有关法律、行政法规,制定本办法。 Article 2 These Measures shall apply to the following financial institutions legally established within the territory of the People's Republic of China:
1. Commercial banks, urban credit cooperatives, rural credit cooperatives, postal savings institutions and policy banks.
2. Securities companies, futures brokerage companies and fund management
3. Insurance companies and insurance asset management companies.
4. Trust & investment companies, financial asset management companies, finance companies, financial leasing companies, auto financing companies and currency brokerage companies.
5. Other financial institutions as determined and publicly noticed by the People's Bank of The People's Bank of China Order No. 2  of the People's Bank of China 11/14/2006 03/01/2007 Valid 中国人民银行 中国人民银行令第2号 11/14/2006 03/01/2007 有效