1. To my great frustration, the computer I had ____ went wrong again.
A. to repair
C. had repaired
2. Emergency line operators must always ____ calm and make sure that they get all the information they need to send help.
3. Even today I still remember the great fun we had ____ games on the beach on those happy days.
B. to play
4. He was the first to enter the classroom the morning, ____ with him.
A. as usually
B. as is usual
C. that is usual
D. what is usual
5. Although he is very busy every day as manager of the company, he spends as much time as he can ___ with his family.
C. to stay
6. Proper exercise is good ___ your health, and a scientific diet does good ___ you , too.
A. to, to
B. for, for
C. to , for
D. for, to
7. The dog seems very quiet now, but he still ___ go by.
A. dare not to
B. dare not