1. There_________ a rubber in your pencil-box.
2. There _________ two books on the dask.
3. There_________an apple and some oranges on the tree.
4. _________ there a pen in your book?
5. There ________ some desks in the classroom.
6. There ________ many pictures on the wall.
例： a book / desk →_There is a book on the desk.
1.a TV / sitting room →
2.a computer /study →
3.two violins / music room→
4.a picture / wall →
5.a desk / an office →
1. 桌子上有一本书和两支钢笔。There _____ a book and two pens on the desk.
2. 钱包里有些钱。There ____ some money in the picture.
3. 在吉姆的书包里有一些卡片。____ _____ some cards in Jim’s bag.
4. 里面还有其他的东西吗？_____ _____ anything else in it?
5. 我们学校有许多班。There _____ many _____ in our school.
6. 树上没有鸟。There _____ ______ birds in the tree.
1. Are there any maps on the wall? ___
A. There are some. B. Yes, there is. C. Yes, there is one. D. No, there are.
2. How many ____ are there in the picture?
A. woman B. women C. buy D. milk
3. There aren’t ___ trees near the house. There is only one.
A. any B. some C. many D. much
4. There ___ two bowls of rice on the table.
A. is B. have C. has D. are
5. Are there ___ houses near the river? Yes, there are___.
A. some, some B. any, some C. any, any D. some, any
1.There ____ (be) a cat on the floor.
2.There ____ (be) two dogs in the garden.
3.There ____ (be) an apple on the table.
4.There ____ (be) four pencils in the pencil box.
5.There ____ (be) some chairs in the classroom.
6.There ____ (be) many books on the desk.’
7.There ____ (be) one ruler on the book.
8.There ____ (be) a flower in the park.
9.There ____ (be) a student in the classroom.