21. -_____ do you have English lessons? -Every day.
A. How much B. How often C.How soon
22. The boy is old enough to____himself.
A. look alter B.look at C.look for
23. Although she is young, ____she can help mom with housework.
A. but B. / C．so
24. Is your lifestyle____Bob's?
A. same as B.the same as C.the same to
25. If you want to keep thin, you must eat____meat.
A. more B. much C. less
26.____homework, I do it in the evening.
A. For B. As for C. About
27. I _____eat junk food because it is bad for my health
A. often B. always C. hardly ever
28. - Our math teacher is ill in hospital. -____ .
A. I am sorry to hear that. B. Notat all.
29.- ______, Tom?
A. What's the matter B.What's the wrong C.What's trouble C. It doesn't
30. My mother spends time on housework, so she is____ tired.
A. too much, too much
31. You have an exam tomorrow, you____ go to the party tonight.
A.aren’t B. don’t C.shouldn’t B. too much, much too C. too many, much
32. It's important _____ a balanced diet.