1. How many shirts does the man have?
A. Nine. B. Five. C. Seven.
2. What does the man say about Rosa?
A. She won’t buy a gift for him.
B. She won’t leave her job.
C. She won’t feel sorry.
3. How long can the man keep the books?
A. Two weeks. B. Four weeks. C. Eight weeks.
4. What do the speaker think of An Exciting Life?
A. Exciting. B. Boring. C. Entertaining.
5. What can be inferred from the conversation?
A. The man would like the brown sunglasses.
B. The man thought the shape was good for him.
C. The man bought the sunglasses because of the color.
6. What is the woman doing?
A. Meeting a partner. B. Introducing herself. C. Giving a job interview
7. What’s the man’s purpose of the visit?
A. To do business with Mr Hunter.
B. To do some cleaning in the building.
C. To apply for the assistant manager’s job.
8. What did the woman press the button for last night?
A. To start the fan. B. To set the time. C. To turn on the light.
9. Why did the man ask the woman to turn on the light?
A. To check the electricity
B. To see things more clearly
C. To find the right button of the fan.
10. Why did the fan fail to work?
A. The woman pressed the wrong button.
B. The line was not connected.
C. One button was locked by the woman.
第二部分: 英语知识运用（共两节, 满分30分）
11. The sign reads: “In case of _____fire, break the glass and push _____red button.”
A. /; a B. /; the C. the; the D. a; a
12. Though difficult, I _____him find a job, which made him very pleased.
A. tried to help B. managed to help C. tried helping D. succeeded to help
13. Mrs. White found her husband _____by letters and papers and _____very worried.