冀教版八年级（下）Unit 5 Lesson 37说课稿
Good morning, everyone,
Today, it’s a pleasure for me to stand here and I’m very pleased to have such an opportunity to share some of my teaching ideas with you. First, let me introduce myself. My name is Guo Xinzhi, and I am working as an English teacher in Yong’an Middle School, Congtai District of Handan.
My topic today is taken from Lesson 37 of Unit 5 in Student Book 4. The main content of this unit is “Go With Transportation”, and the topic of Lesson 37 is “Flying Donuts”. I have decided to say the lesson from six parts:
Part One——Analysis of the Teaching Material
One: Status and Function
1. This unit tells us the improvement of traffic transportation and the related stories. Besides learning this, students will also learn some words, phrases and expressions of traffic, and so on. In Lesson 37, Danny will introduce a new type of transportation to us, it is imaginary.
2. To attain “four skills” request of listening, speaking, reading and writing, I will have the students do some exercise about the text.
3. Such a topic is very important in this unit. I will lead the students to use their imagination and encourage them to be creative. For example, helping them use English to describe their imaginary transportation. So I think if the students can learn this lesson well, it will be helpful to make them learn the rest of this unit.
4. While teaching them, I will also encourage them to say something about what they think the future transportations will be like. In a way, from practising such a topic, it can be helpful to raise learning interests of students and it will be also helpful to improve their spoken language.
Two: Teaching Aims and Demands
The teaching aim's basis is established according to Junior School English syllabus' provision.
1. Knowledge objects
(1) To study the new words “fuel”, “oil” and “coal”.
(2) To learn and master the phrases “think of, on the way to …, have fun”, etc. 2. Ability objects
(1) To develop the students’ abilities of listen ing, speaking, reading and writing.
(2) To train the students’ ability of working in pairs.
(3) To develop the students’ abilities of communication by learning the useful structures.
3. Moral objects
(1) Through different teaching methods to make students be interested in study.
(2) Love to know more knowledge about transportation and dare to express their opinions in English.